Living and Authentic life

Monday, April 28, 2008

FINALS

Well people I am in the midst of finals....looking for all A's....well see, I am feeling good about this semseter, and only one to go and then HELLO bachelors degree and on to graduate school options. Overall it is taking some time to adjust, there certainly is more to do with monitoring a toddler and then feeding Taren and making sure he is ok, fitting in final papers and projects and studying for finals has been a little tough, but I knew it would most likely be this way, which is one of the reasons I wanted Taren here early, because at least I am recovered, really tired this week, but that is because on top of waking up a few times each night to feed Taren, I have been staying up late to study, not the best combo....but I have my hardest final tomorrow, then off to provo for a break to visit Bri and give her baby gifts, and then back to St. George for my last 2 finals on friday. Those ones are easier though...the hard one is tomorrow so once that is over 3/4 of the school stress and final stress will be OVER. I love being a mom and am so grateful for all the opportunities I have been given with mommyhood, school and life! I met a girl here in town who is a big softball player, she plays in a womens league and co-ed and is in the A leagues and I get to come and play with her....so excited, I have missed playing. Anyway here's to the good life...even though I am tired right now, I know I can catch up next week! :)

1 comments:

Mary said...

Hey I would love to see you and little Taren while you are in Provo! Give me a call when you come up.