Living and Authentic life

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh Thanks Goodness for MOMS......


Well my mom left today after sacrament meeting and I just have to say that there are no words to ever express to her how grateful I am that she spent two weeks with me. Taegyn was an adjustment and I felt like I was sore forever, because of his crazy birth, I only got my mom for 3 days....but with Taren I got her for 2 weeks, she would come over and get Taegyn up for me while I stayed in bed nursing Taren and getting a couple more hours of sleep, this by far was huge for me, to not have to get out of bed once Taegyn woke up, and sure enough there was breakfast for me every morning. She made meals for me and reminded me about taking naps and how important it is to rest and heal. She would take my fiesty 2 year old to be out and about with her so I could stay home and rest and get my homework done. She helped me with my paper and now it is awesome! She would watch both the boys so I could just have some quiet time to myself! Which every mom needs. She would clean up my kitchen, I rarely had to clean a dish when she was here, and take me out for a treat just for fun. We watched movies, talked about life and growing into the people we want to become and overall had such a blast together. She is the greatest Grandma ever, Taegyn was so excited to see her every morning and so excited to play with her. I am soooo lucky! Mom I will never be able to say thank you enough for all you have done for me, your compassion and kindness seems to have to no limits. I feel so blessed to have you as my mother and so blessed to consider you one of my dear friends. I am so glad that I have you and dad as grandparents to my boys...they are lucky to have you guys. I love that you will play and have fun with them and hold them and love them. You are a wonderful woman and I hope I can continue to be a great mom like you have been and like you continue to be. This blog is my tribute to you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love you so much!

0 comments: