Living and Authentic life

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Made it through another round.....


(for above picture, just imagine this cart even more full, with a little boy trying to constantly grab stuff out of it!!)

Well I just made it through another round of tests, quizzes and assignments this week, and I still have all A's!! Yeah I am doing awesome, it is such a great feeling, doing that all with being a mom (full-time work mind you) unless he is sleeping or taking naps....which I find is when I try and get most of my work done and school assignments done, which is one of the reasons I go to bed so late, but the trade off and almost being done is soooo worth it, I also signed up for my summer classes....and then whala! I have my BA!!!!Yeah!! and a new baby!! What a great life!!!! it feels sooooo good to be almost done with this milestone in my life...:) so yeah good times. Add to the list of things I did well this week was send Jody off (our head field director and good friend at Entrada) off with a farewell party that I got all the stuff for. Mind you that was a funny scene, me with a packed full cart coming out of costco, Taegyn is pulling stuff out, things are sliding off, the cart is so heavy it is going where ever it wants to not where I want it to go...man that was a crazy day....and after 3 things fell off this guy says "wow you look like your having a hard time..." and then continues to walk...ya think mister? yeah why don't you help me...Let's just say I am glad that I am not a party planner for my job, I know some people really like doing that kind of stuff, but not me, I was so glad when it was all over, the party was nice and it was nice to say goodbye to a good friend and co-worker! So yeah for me for being super Jennie this week!! Oh and I just got back from a cute movie called Nim's Island, Jody Foster does SUCH A GOOD JOB acting like an agrophobe....I laughed a lot. Now I just can't wait for the new Indiana Jones, they should have done 5 more of those already....life is good, even though I am a little more tired than usual these days...now my baby just needs to be born...:)

2 comments:

Bri!!! said...

What a jerk for not helping you. I love when people say stuff like that and keep walking HELLO! Anyway, I can't imagine seeing a 9 month pregnant woman with a little boy and a cart completely overflowing. That is awesome. Jennie, way to go on getting all A's. It's very exciting you are almost done. What an accomplishment that is. I'm very proud of you. I LOVE Jody Foster, so I will have to check out that movie. I still can't believe Jody is gone. Entrada won't be the same without her. I'm excited for her though. I think she will be much happier in SLC. Is that where she would work out of, or does she have to live in Duchesne? Loved the post. Keep em up. Bri

:) Jen said...

Jody will spend a few days in Duchesne, sleeping in her office, but she gets to live in SLC :)