Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged By Mary

Well-the rules are that I must use the letters of my middle name and describe myself with words using the corresponding first letter...

So here we go--

P - People person
O - Outgoing
O - Outrageous
L - Loving and Lovable

I just have to say O's are hard to come up with....

So finals are over and I got good grades this semester and am looking forward to the summer, lazy days by the pool....Taren is already getting bigger and almost a month old, and Taegyn is as fun as ever....Shad is playing football for a semi-pro team but hurt his ankle in the first game, we are going to find out this week if he has hurt it badly or just bruised it badly. I will post some pictures soon, Life is good....Oh I tag Kristy, Cami, and Bri with the whole middle name thing.....

1 comments:

Mary said...

Hey the O's may be hard to come up with but you did a good job! I love the outrageous one! Hope your cute baby is doing well and you too.