Living and Authentic life

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A call out to my blogger friends




Well I am not going to lie....I LOVE reading my friends blogs...and I am currently trying to get everyone I know to do one because it has become such a great way to stay in touch! So if you read my blog and don't have one...PLEASE start one! So I can read it and stay in touch better....now to my friends that do blog....BRI, MARY, CAMI,KRISTY and LINDSEY, I know that life is crazy at times....I know Bri has just finished moving and Lindsey just had her baby....but I have to say...you all need to write more :) I click on your blog everyday when I jump on my computer hoping to read something new and alas....lately the well has been dry.....Cami I know you say you don't have anything to write about....soooo just make up funny stories...just kidding, to all of you,I don't care if you don't think its important...I want to know the crazy things your kids did that day or anything else that is random and comes up....I am going through blogger friend withdraw....I will just come out and say it..WRITE MORE PLEASE!! and I will to :)

Ok so yesterday about noon my parents came up from Provo to watch Shad play his game in Las Vegas....Like I said they came at noon, we ended up leaving St. George at 2pm, getting 2 kids out to the car and ready to go, making sure we had enough diapers and sippys and stuff, stopping at the condo to get some things, yeah by the time was all said and done we finally got out of town, we met up with my sister and ate amazing pizza, the good stuff you find in New York and then proceeded to Shad's game, I originally was not going to go, because traveling with a new tiny and getting around with 2 kiddies (Mary I can't imagine 4 right now....) is A LOT of work! But with my mom and dad I had help so decided to go, since it is the only away game I would make, anyway we rolled up to the game which ironically enough was played at the high school my sister Kristen teaches at...imagine that...to watch Shad play. He started, got some great tackles and all around had a great game. Then afterward we went to this very nice and fancy restaurant and had the most delicious food, my steak was to die for, really really yummy! Then the ride home, Shad was sore and tired and well I am always tired right now and we didn't get home till 1am, Tae missed his nap and fell asleep on the way to the restaurant, slept through our dinner and slept the whole way home, Taren was easy too, I fed him and he slept the whole way home, as well as me except for my occasional pop up when I would feel the car swerve or the sound the car makes it hits that weird tread that is loud that tells you to pay attention, so I would pop up and ask Shad if he was ok, he would reply yeah just fixing my ipod....yeah the ipod is not worth our lives....anyway we made it back and of course our luck we have early church! I had to teach YW's today to, so we were a tired family...but made it through and so far I have had an amazing Mothers day! Nothing fancy, no extra gifts...just great times with my parents and an adoring husband who has let me know throughout the day what an amazing mother I am and how glad he is that he married me...you know all the good stuff you like to hear as a wife and mother, plus he cleaned the whole kitchen...which is SOOO nice, I hate doing dishes sometimes! Ahhh I must say I live the good life....ok now the rest of you blog more...enjoy the pictures, SHad is #54! :)

3 comments:

Dan said...

That is awesome. Sounds like you had a busy fun weekend. Happy Mothers day by the way. So funny that you wake up in a stir when you hear the car hit the tread. I'm a total freak about that too while sleeping. I know I need to be better about writing. I have been horrible. I will write very soon. I have SO MUCH to write about it's a little overwhelming. Anyway, we are doing so good, and I feel so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Shad looks like he is having some serious fun! I need to write more ,too. I have had so much work to do I am computered out. I take my Calculus final today, have a term paper due tomarrow, and take a history exam on Thurs. Then I am Done! For a couple weeks- then I take a semester of Bio in 3 weeks! Then a week off- then a semester of microbio in 3 weeks. Then a few weeks off- and on to my last year before AN ASSOC. IN bIOLOGY. I can't wait to get that degree. I am looking at ivy league schools, Wellesly, and Mt. Holyoke. I will probly do my graduate work at Univ. of Colo.-but I am not sure. I might get into UCONN and may even finish up at Harvard! Much depends on when mom and dad move to Co. My aunt offered them land in Mass. So- that would put me in state at Harvard! And it would allow them to see the house here and still have a place in NEW England WITH FAMILY. So, who knows? There has been serious hard stuff going on here and I have been thinking of you and Dem alot and I really need to talk with you. But, I also needed time to myself and have had school to worry about. Which reminds me- I was voted Student Senate President! I will give you guys a call when I get through finals.
Mom and I are buying scooters and we are going to see if we can take a scooter trip out there. Mom wants to go to Zion with you and Dem- but the only time we can come out is in June and I have class- so we are looking at my spring break next March. If we come out on scooters this year it will be July or Aug. But that's a huge if, and we need to make sure mom won't get too fatigued. I think we are going to Acadia, Maine as a trial run. We also are raising 15 chickens and we dearly hope we WON'T HAVE TO EAT MANY ROOSTERS BECAUSE WE LOVE THEM ALL. There is a tiny, malformed chicken that doesn't grow, his feathers are weird, and he has feathers sticking out of his legs and feet. He is the sweetest. We named him Omelette. I'll put pics on my Myspace. Well- we have so much catching up to do. I am healthier and healthier each day. So is Duncan. Oh Ya! I pitched the student softball game and striked two people out and walked no one! I also suckered poeple into swinging at slightly off pitches. I had a pulled hamstring and couldn't feild well- but I almost got some double plays (the catch-er errored, like forgot to tag or dropped the ball) and I had to cover home because the student that was there is mentally challenged. I also rallyed the team (I was chosen as captain) into playing a really fast inning and because of it we nearly won against the faculty! I wish u could have seen me play. Who knew I was good pitcher all this time? I want to play intramural softball wherever I go on to for school.
Well- I need to get back to my studies. I can't wait to catch up. We would love to have u guys here again. Mom insists that you bring the babies (if u want) But we are very serious about finding a way out there. Mom wants to road trip and see Marie, too. I thought if I get out to see Marie I could meet you guys at Stephanie's. I just flew in yesturday from Miami Beach. I never want to get on an airplane again! On one of my connections an engine quit for about 5 secs. as we were ascending. We also were coming into Chicago while that Tornado system rocked the midwest. We pretty much skipped across the runway. And my plane "broke" on another connection and I did the run across the airport thing to catch my last flight home (which was a nice flight but I was sitting with mean people). Anyway- my point is that I understand flying is a pain and well- terrifying, and the gas is high. So- I'll work on 'manifesting' a visit. Oh ya- my sister is getting a promotion at her work and Ricci Kilgor wants to meet ME! I will tell you about Ricci- but she is the first human to get stem cells for paralysis. So Nobel- here we come! I think she will be one of the most studied people in our lifetime. She is getting the first ever stem cell epidural very soon.
Ok, Ok, I am really signing off now. I love your site and your wonderful family. Miss ya, Love ya, and wish you the best- Jenney

LinZee said...

JP
I posted a blog for you today per request. Thanks for keeping me on it. Hope you enjoy. I love reading yours too. Happy Mother's Day.

Lindsey