Living and Authentic life

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bath Time Fun



So Tae has always loved loved playing in the water...so naturally he LOVES taking baths! He is trying to be so big these days...and wanted to wash himself...
I stepped out for a moment to grab Taren and this little cat had gotten ahold of the soap and this is what happened! The picture does not do what I saw justice, his face and his hair where white with soap and he was so proud of himself...until the soap got in his eye...then is when the real comedy hit, of course he tried to rub it out, with soap all over his hands and before I could stop him made it worse so he started crying and trying to rub hid eyes, I turned on the faucet and he slipped and got dunked...and then as I tried to get all the soap out, he turned on the shower....crazy days in the tub....

0 comments: