Living and Authentic life

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

COOLEST invention ever!!




So my mom got this for me because Taegyn sometimes runs away from me, that little kid is so darn smart, he will see that I have my hands full with Taren or groceries and take a look and decide he can take off, it is scary sometimes because he has no concept of roads and cars and stuff yet, he won't do it if I don't have my hands full because he knows I will catch him....but if I do have my hands full this little tike of mine takes off, so bring in the puppy leash...I LOVE IT! And so does Taegyn, he carries his sippy in it and feels so big, I will ask him if he wants his puppy and he gets all excited, it may not stay this way for long, but for now it is a great way to keep him close enough to stay out of trouble, yet give him a little freedom for himself to run around. By the time he gets sick of it, I am sure and hoping he realizes why it is dangerous to run away from me.....anyway it is awesome and they have all kinds of animals and they are only like $8-10 bucks at Walmart, smart moms have these I'm telling you.....:)

0 comments: