Living and Authentic life

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Late nights and Early mornings


Well here I am up and feeding my baby, I think he has got a little sinus infection....it sucks when babies get sick.....He has been having a hard time breathing so I think I may take him to the insta care this morning, I would rather wait until he can see his pediatriction, but he seems to be getting worse.....other than being in zombie ville, I am doing great! the weather is officially hotter here, so summer is officially here...I am getting my road bike tuned up this week so next week (my 6 week post baby date) I can start riding, I want to start training for a duathlon in the fall, run/bike/run.....it should be fun. I also decided I want to get in the best shape of my life...so summer is going to be a lot of fun with lots of activity, I am hoping by the end of July I am where I want to be body wise and ready to race....I have 3 classes left and begin working in the field again at the end of June....I am excited, this is a fun time of year. I am also helping Demeree with her kids, she has started to work full time so I watch them for her! I am thinking of selling our car and buying a used van...I know people I said I would never be a van owner, but SUV's these days are too expensive to drive and I want more room in a vehicle so van......here I come soon! Shad has a game today and he gets to start and the coach told him he has earned a starting position....good for him...he is having a blast with this team, I am glad he has found something that gets him excited about being fit.....life is good, even when you live in zombie ville...:)

1 comments:

Bri!!! said...

YAY FOR ROAD BIKING! Very cool. Tell Shad I'm proud of him. It's so great to find something to motivate you to work out. That is why I loved training for races. It gives purpose to the pain. Love ya.

Bri