Living and Authentic life

Thursday, March 6, 2008

So Close.....


This is one of my favorite pictures, he wanted it on, and then when I put it on he was soooo mad....

Well I am feel so close but soooo far away....I am excited for this baby to come, it does not feel like it is going to change our lives drastically, but everyone else says 2 especially this close is crazy....we'll see, people said stuff about 1 being hard and Taegyn has been a huge blessing in our lives, the easiest happiest baby ever....so I hope Taren fits right into the swing of things. What I don't like right now is my tight tight belly and aching ribs....I went to the doctor the other day and he is head up still, so hopefull in the next 2 weeks he moves down into the correct position...we want a smooth easy birth, in fact that is what I imagine...so hopefully that is what I attract. We just adopted another dog for a little while, her name is Harmony, mony for short, she is my cousins dog, we said goodbye to lucky, she was way too dang needy for me and she couldn't go in the field with Shad, and Mony can, she is a 6 month old lab puppy, I thought it would be a good opportunity for Shad to see if he is really ready for a dog soon, she hasn't grown on him yet, but its only been a few days. She is still a puppy so she can be a little mouthy and it scares Taegyn, so we have had to work on that a lot, she is a fast learner though and she understands now that it is not ok to be rough around my baby....however the other night she woke us up like 6 times to let her out to go to the bathroom, I started to get so mad....so I put her outside, then came the barking the rest of the night. I decided to try something, now it might sound mean, but I wanted her to learn it was not ok to bark non-stop at night, so I put her out around 9pm and sure enough around 10:30 pm she started barking, I asked her to stop, she didn't so she got the muzzle, she hated it, tried to take it off and resigned to go lay down in the pen outside, now this muzzle still lets her breath and drink water, it isn't a mean one, just keeps her from barking...well I went and took it off around 3am when I got up to pee, and didn't hear a peep from her the rest of the night, she didn't even wake us to go to the bathroom, sooooo I think we are all beginning to adjust to each other which is good because I think we are going to have her for at least the next 2 months. She is sweet and a fast learner. I like having her around....more later

0 comments: