Living and Authentic life

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quick Post, Babio update

Well, we had an appointment this last wednesday and found out baby was head down!! Yeah! I was sooo relieved! Shad teased me after about how extreme I get with trying stuff, he was like "you don't just try 2 or 3 things...you read about everything you can do to turn a baby, you buy books, schedule massages, acupuncture, look on the internet and if it gives you 17 suggestions you try all 17, you go swimming and you hate chlorine in your hair, you dive to the bottom of the pool to try and turn him....so maybe he is right, I did try a lot of things, and whether this little tike turned on his own or not...if what I did helped or not....at least I know I was willing to do my portions to do whatever it took to stay away from C-sectionville...and what can I say...I am a sponge of knowledge, I like to explore lots of different avenues and try lots of different things, I think that is what helps me stay so open to so many different things and phenomenons in life...anyway things are looking good, as soon as April hits it can be anyday now..I hope he comes earlier than later...and reading this hypno birthing book and listening to the affirmations CD makes me want to contemplate natural baby birth on his own time so no inducing, but I haven't made my final decision yet....more later!! Yeah Taren for turning....thanks for helping mama out....:) by the way Shad says that cereal and ice cream can't be the only things I can eat before this baby is born....I say why not, I eat the fat free low cal kind, I think I must need the extra calcium because ice cream sounds good all the time, and cereal is just easy, only 2 dishes to wash and its easy....no cooking, yeah Shad leave me alone already...:) a pregnant woman should get what she wants the last 2 weeks...:)

4 comments:

Bri!!! said...

YAY TAREN! Very cool. I love that about you JP. You are so open to ALL ideas. Whenever I find something interesting and cool that I'm excited about I always want to share it with you because you are so open and you appreciate so many different things. You will have a very full life of learning and tolerance. It's a gift you have been blessed with. Well, it's getting very close. I'm so excited for you. I hit my 6 month mark today. YAY! I can't wait. Love reading your blog.

Bri

Mary said...

I agree that you should be able to eat ice cream and cereal if you want. It's not like you can enjoy too much right now, so at least you should be able to eat what you want, right? I hope you are doing good and the birth goes well whatever you decide to do!

Kristy said...

That is great news! We will sit tight and wait for that phone call!

Bri!!! said...

Hey Jennie,

I just watched an interesting documentary I think you would be interested in. It might give you insight into whether or not you induce. I enjoyed watching it even though it was quite biased, but I felt more educated about the whole thing. It's called "The Business of Being Born". YOU ARE SO CLOSE! I can't wait to hear. Hopefully these last few months will go quickly for me.