Living and Authentic life

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just another day in paradise....


Well it has been a few days, last night I could not get to bed for the life of me, I would lay down and just could not get comfortable, I am sooo ready for this baby to be born, seriously as soon as April hits I would be fine with him coming anytime early that month, it feels right around the corner....I am surprised at how mellow everything feels for me right now, even school seems totally under control with no extra stress, sometimes I feel like I have tons of time on my hands, but I don't feel like doing much....Kinda sucks. Shad went down and saw our new nephew and he said he remembered how much work Tinies are and that he wasn't ready for another all of the sudden....then he told me he was, he just isn't looking forward to less sleep. I am really excited to see what Taren is going to be like....til next time...

1 comments:

Bri!!! said...

You are SO CLOSE!!! And I am SO JEALOUS! Although if my baby came early, he would definitely throw a wrench into things. It's all actually going to work out perfectly. But I am so eager to meet him. How fun you are almost there. His due date is April 14th right? YAY!!!