Living and Authentic life

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Can we really have this much fun?


Well it is official! I LOVE the age and stage that Taegyn is at, we have SO much fun together it seems unreal sometimes that I can have such a blessed time in my life to spend so much time with Taegyn, I don't have a ton of work taking my attention away and even school is so mellow right now, we get to play together most of the day. He is beginning to resist naps and going to bed, but only cries for 10-15 min before deciding to play in his crib or go to sleep, so these pictures are from the other day, he took out all the tuperware and decided to have a little "cuboard hut", I have so much fun watching him develop his personality and explore the world, I never get sick of hearing what a happy baby he is, I know this is because we nurture and play with him a lot and we foster and environment where he can explore and develop, and we play with him a lot....how could I not, Shad gets jealous about all the time I get to spend with him, but he gets his fun time in as well, they say in psychological studies that if men did nothing else but took the time to play with their kids from the time they were born for 1 hour a day, that they would have well adjusted kids and a great bond with dad, Shad really strives for that time with Taegyn. I know Taegyn is special and that he came to this earth with his own unique qualities, and it is so much fun to watch those develop and also to see how Shad and I influence his development, he has a lot of family and friends who love him and show him affection! Taegyn definently knows he is loved and best of all he really knows how to play and laugh, aside from the occasional treat fit, or betime fit that boy rarely cries, I got so lucky with this sweet special boy, I pray in graditude daily to God for letting us watch over and be parents to this amazing boy! Somethimes I wonder how Shad and I got so dang lucky, when he was born a good friend told me a great compliment that Taegyn was lucky to have me as a mom, but as I spend such precious moments with this great spirit and revil in all that he teaches me, I realize more each day that it is Shad and I who truely are the lucky ones to have Taegyn in our lives, he teaches me about joy, love, patience, kindness, laughter and so much more. I watched two young brothers play today and I got so excited to have 2 boys that will be close to each other. I know they will fight but I also hope they stand by each others sides and can also be the best of friends. I can't believe I can have this much fun in my life right now. And the irony is that someone else may look at my life and think it is boring, but I can't remember when I have had this much fun and it is because Shad and I made him and we are responsible for him, God entrusted us with such a bright light and I truely am grateful and wouldn't trade any fun experience I have had in the past to my now mellow, low-key life right now. Now if we could just get Taren here...I say the sooner the better, as soon as April 1 hits I say any day works for me....I think if all is going well I will induce april 9th....that is soooo close...unless he decided to surprise me and fulfill my early wishes, then he can come early.....I love my life! :)

1 comments:

Bri!!! said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE This post. You are such a cute Mom. I love it. Those pictures are way fun. Thanks for your comment. You are such a support.