Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Ode to the Sleepless nights...."

Oh sleepless night, how I hate for you to come... when you come and visit me the next day I feel like a big bum....not wanting to move or do anything really....it all just really seems so silly.....Go away sleepless night, wait what is that you say?....there is much more to come with the little one on the way?...Embrace you, love you get used to having you around....because there is more to come where I am bound?....well I say no, there has to be an answer....because I am pretty sure that lots of sleepless nights could cause cancer...:)I say go away, I will figure it out....and then during the day no longer will I pout...I will find a way to banish you forever....don't you worry I am pretty damn (excuse me..) clever....I will swim the greatest seas....turn over lots of leaves....to find the cure that keeps you at bay....I am very serious about this here ok....I can't be living in a zombie like place...can't you see why I am pleading this case....enough with the taunting, I find you quite daunting....be gone with you, I banish you...I actually think your are a like a really big peice of poo...yeah how do you like that, not so much you say?....well then go away so I can hit the hay....leave me alone so I can get some rest...don't you understand...NOBODY likes you the best...in fact I am pretty sure its safe to say, NOBODY wants to play with you any day....so again for the last time please go away...I must find a way to keep you at bay.....

More later folks on my quest for a wonderful nights sleep, with no interuptions....

2 comments:

Bri!!! said...

I hear ya sista. Last night was awful for me. I have been so excited about tomorrow, but now I am letting the stress of tomorrow really get to me. It's pretty frustrating. Anyway, good luck. Bri

Cami said...

Brilliant!