Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whew! I need a break from studying....





it seems like I have soo much to write about and do not know where to start....so I will write about the field when I get back from the field on Monday, however....right now I am going to write about my sweet boys.....I am having soooo much fun with them right now, Taren is getting on a schedule more and Taegyn is really stepping into being more autonomous....he is so much fun to play with and make laugh. I can't believe it, I have this one test and I am done with my undergrad, I really feel like after this week things will slow down a little for me and I will be able to not have so many things on my "plate" and I can enjoy the rest of the summer here since that goes till about the end of September in St. George....anyway here are some really cute pictures...I don't mess around with the swaddle wrap! and here is Taegyn when Grandma K took us out to lunch when I was visiting Provo. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Your so SMART! I hated school I got out of there as fast as possible! Good luck with all of your tests and by the way Rock of Love for sure me and Shad are closet watchers!

Kristy said...

Very cute pictures. We are so excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving...right? It will be here before we know it. And congratulations on your degree, that is so exciting!