Living and Authentic life

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Heatstroker and Softball in general......

Well I have missed playing softball, slow-pitch, women's, co-ed, you name it....and now I find myself swimming with softball playing opportunities.....so I am on a co-ed team that plays on tuesday nights, a women's league that plays on thursday nights and we had a tournament this last weekend called the Heatstroker and you play late at night to beat the july heat here in St. George....whew....thats a lot of softball....we did ok in the Heatstroker, it was a women's team, mostly I just have a great time playing and I am hitting pretty well. The only thing that was hard about this tourny is that we played throughout the night, we had games at 11pm, 1am, and 2am....man it is hard for me to stay up that late these days....all good fun, plus it made it easy to check for updates to see if Bri had Caleb yet.....now I am looking forward to going into the field this weekend, then home to provo to see my uncles from Texas...should be fun times....oh and school finishes up these next 2 weeks, so I have finals too.....:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.