Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Golfing....


So my dad LOVES to golf and so does my brother Spencer....Kp picked it up because she realized it would be a great game to learn and be able to spend lots of time with my Dad and brother....and all of our fun uncles....so I am on the golf bandwagon...I don't practice a lot yet, but for not playing very much, I can hit the ball really well sometimes....this picture is of me golfing with my family and having a blast, now I am not good enought to know yet if I have good form or not yet, but I don't care about that right now...I just like having fun with the fam...even on melting hot days in St. George...plus it means so much to my dad to have us all out there with him....how can I not play?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're really golfing? I don't see the ball or the club--I too imagine I play well--maybe I should play without clubs. Cool shot of the canyon.