Living and Authentic life

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My favorite face....



well Taegyn has officially entered a new realm of emotions and behavior, seriously it is like overnight he has more awareness and with that comes more expressed emotions and the result of those is behaviors that are at times interesting...I guess I really understand why some would label turning 2 the "terrible twos..." but really it is just kids figuring out more of the world and how things work, Tae surely throws some more intense fits but I am excited to watch him grow and learn about life....and on the whole he listens and is pretty mellow, this is my absolute favorite face that he pulls when he does not get something he wants, or has to go to time out....I love it! I also tease him now about the face and it has turned into a game, I say lets see your pouty face and he pulls it and then tries not to laugh...but he always ends of laughing...(the first picture is of him pulling the face, and the second is him trying not to laugh..) I love him! Seriously how did I get soooo lucky with such awesome kids...enjoy..

2 comments:

Bri!!! said...

That is such a cute pouty face, and I love Taegyns hair cut. He looks so grown up. What a cutie.

Mary said...

He is really cute Jen.:(
It makes me wish I had a boy, but I wouldn't give up one of my girls ever. I want to see you soon, maybe we can work something out to get together!