Living and Authentic life

Monday, July 7, 2008

Daddy Time


Ok how can you not LOVE this picture....I mean come on.....:) So Shad was grilling steaks for all of us and Taegyn wanted to play outside in the this little pool, he LOVES playing with the hose, well before you know it, Shad went and grabbed his swimsuit and played with Tae and they sprayed each other with the hose, it was so cute and fun to see Shad make quality time with his boy. I have such a fun and amazing husband who is such a great daddy! We had a blast of a 4th of July weekend with family in town, we went golfing, played games, watched movies and played my favorite game - make me laugh....which is all of us trying to pull silly faces or say funny lines to make someone laugh, I lose everytime and end up crying I have laughed so hard. We also went to Canyon's baptism which was great and then the last day everyone was here (Kristen, Spencer, Mom and Dad, and Kristen's friend Amanda...)we blessed Taren. Overall it was such a great weekend....I love my family and spending time with them. :) Don't be fooled either....it looks like Shad is totally drowning Taegyn, but Tae got him back....plus he loved it! He was trying to get a drink from the hose and KP snapped this picture....

1 comments:

Mary said...

Poor Tae! He is being swallowed by the hose water. That's an awesome picture and even more awesome it didn't end up with a screaming crying child, like it would at my house. Boys and girls are so different. He is so cute. Looks like fun times at the Sorenson home for the 4th!!!!!