Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My little worker....




Well Tae got these awesome work gloves from Beth....where the heck does she find these cool things...she always comes up with something really fun to give the boys....so he was so excited to put them on and run around with them, what a riot he is....enjoy the picture...I am going in to the field this weekend so I am bringing my camera for sure, I don't have enough field pictures...so they should be good, me and my bug suit and all, I have to wear it this time of year so the little annoying nat things don't bite my ears and face....anyway more later...:)
Oh and the other picture...yeah if you notice Tae has a huge bruise on his forhead...well when we were at the my womens game thursday, he was in the stroller and I was changing Taren on my lap and Tae decided to get out of the stoller himself, and plop fell out head first onto the cement, it was so sad, he looked at me like why didn't you catch me.....and then I couldn't immediately hold him because I was holding Taren....I felt so bad...but he came through alright!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Jen!!!! We love you guys! You guys are so positive all the time. I really feel like we were all suppose to meet. You guys are so easy to hang out with. Thanks for being such awesome people. My doors always open come over any time!

Mary said...

He's so cute!

I am going to California tomorrow (Thurs) and wont be back til Sunday night. Hopefully, maybe, you'll still be in town? We need to get together and I want to see Taren!!!

Mary said...

Hey by the way, you should get a facebook account. I just got a hold of Jamie Marrott. She has 3 girls! Crazy huh? There are lots of people we know on there too.

em kawasaki said...

What cute boys you have! I love the fireworks post. That is hilarious and very VERY similar to how Calvin reacted to his first fireworks. He has never been the same since, he loathes the fourth of July.

Yes get a facebook account. Now that I know Mary has one I am going to hunt her down.