Living and Authentic life

Friday, July 11, 2008

Rare Moments.....


So this rarely happens and I LOVE it when it does, I am not saying that Tae isn't a cuddler, because he is....but he is very picky about sleeping and being comfortable, the fact that we both fell asleep and he snuggled the whole time is AWESOME....so other good news, I am 1 month away from finishing my undergrad degree...and I just got a 97/100 in my really hard psychometrics class so I am rocking it....I just started playing softball on tuesday nights with a co-ed league and then thursday nights is womens....and this weekend I have the heat stroker tourny....it is lots of fun and I enjoy being able to play again....with fun people. Shads knee is coming along, slower than he'd like, but it is getting better, he is fully back and working and I know some of you may think I am crazy, but after much deliberation and seeing how much Shad LOVES Mony....we have decided to keep her...she can go in the field with me and then when Shad goes to work, she goes with him. She's great around the kids...she likes me....but absolutely LOVES Shad....how could I say NO? Anyway it is soooo hot here, I can't wait till july and AUgust are over....Tae's birthday is coming up...:)

1 comments:

Bri!!! said...

Good job on your test! You are so close. YAY!!!