Living and Authentic life

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time on my hands....

Well I am finding these last two weeks myself with lots of time on my hands, I mean I have a school assignment here or there but no tests for awhile...so here I am blogging, I just have to say that I wish we only carried babies 7 months, these last 2 months always are difficult for me, I have a hard time getting comfortable, so I have a hard time sleeping, I try and drink lots of water so I have to pee all the time whih is so annoying at night when I am trying to get quality rest, I have to be careful what time I eat at night so I don't get acid reflux....and it is harder to breath and my dang ribs hurt, this is when I start saying things to Shad like....Hey remind me we want to wait 3 or 4 years for another baby....it is always the last 2 months...I think the worst is feeling so lethargic and tired, because I didn't sleep well last night, it was so hard to get up today, Tae doesn't usually cry in the morning, he just plays till I go get him (what a blessing) even if it isn't till 10am, he'll squack at me if I wait to long, but he wakes up between 8 and 9 am and will play for awhile before he asks for me which is nice because right now I like to sleep in till 9 or 10.... well this morning all I wanted to do was sleep, and he woke me up at 8am screaming...not usual behavior for him, so I got up and felt tired all day long, I hate feeling that tired...it sucks because I don't want to do anything and that makes me so mad because I want to have energy to do stuff.....anyway blah blah blah, just me venting about being prego and uncomfortable, on the bright sunny side of life, I did get to hang out with Demeree for a little bit today and we had a wonderful chat...she is going through hell and manages to stay so positive, she is such a good example to me....Now if I can just get some consistent rest I won't feel so tired all the time...., I wish that ticker up above said like 15 days to go....I guess I can make it 49 more days.....:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for yah Jen, I really do.

Dan said...

Amen to that. I feel so guilty that I sleep until 9am but I sleep so crappy at night that it's so hard for me to get up. I also feel unmotivated during the day when I'm exhausted and that is quite annoying. I'm not even in my last trimester. It's all worth it though in the end. My thinking is I can have all my kids super close together and get it over with. I think your last pregnancy was way more frustrating though because at this point last time you thought you were due in a couple of weeks and it was a month off. That would be SO HARD! So this little guy is not playing any tricks on you:-). Maybe he will decide to even come a little early. YAY FOR BABIES!!! Bri