Living and Authentic life

Monday, February 25, 2008

My little lion




So Tae wanted to be a lion the other day, we got this costume from his friend Nate and it is to small for him now, when I was going through the clothes that we get from him after Nate outgrows them, we found this little gem, and Tae kept trying to put it on, so I decided since we are trying to learn different animal sounds anyway like...what does a lion say and then I say...Roar and try and get him to do it, I thought this would be the perfect way for him to learn about lions...we had a blast, he wore this to walmart and got flooded with "oh he is so cute" comments...and he learned what lions say and did it all day...so dang cute....I love my life with him right now, he is my little buddy and as you can see we have a blast together...:)

0 comments: