Living and Authentic life

Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Cooking....

I am so proud of myself I had to write a quick blog about it, I just made some green curry with chicken and rice and it turned out AWESOME!! I mean it was a little on the hot side for Shad and I but overall, the flavor was great...I still need to learn how to adjust the spice level with Thai cooking, but I am soooo glad it turned out good, I branched out with my cooking skills and it paid off....I made Masala curry an indian dish awhile back and it was soooo HOT that Shad and I could not eat it...so yeah for me for learning how to cook yummy healthy meals that have lots of flavor....one of these days maybe Shad will jump in.....I won't hold my breath:)

2 comments:

Bri!!! said...

That sounds yummy. Can you give me the recipe?

Cami said...

I agree with Bri, Jen. It sounds amazing. So when are you bringing dinner over? I am addicted to your blog so keep it coming.