Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good grades and more.....

Ok, I just finished a take home exam, it is for a pretty hard class and I have to admit, I am pretty proud of myself, I am getting all A's currently. If all goes well this semester (which it is looking like it is....) I only have 2 classes in the summer to take and then I am done with my undergrad and walk away at the end of the summer with my bachelor's degree....take a small break and then on to my Masters....I am sooooo excited, I think to not mess with finals I am going to induce as early as possible, which means I could have this baby on the 9th of April (assuming my body is ok with that) I am so excited about my life right now, we got a new computer that I love, our room upstairs is almost done, Shad and I are doing wonderful, tonight we played with Taegyn chasing him around the room and hiding from him, he is already understanding how to play hide and seek, we had such fun....Oh I live such a blessed life....:)

0 comments: