Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Insomnia....


Well here I am up at 2am because I can't sleep right now, but doesn't my blog look cool, yeah well after trying to read a few articles for my research paper, I decided I would have some fun with my no sleeping time...and whala..a beautiful new blog...so yeah were going to need you to come in on friday...yeah...(just in case you didn't know that was a quote from office space...) anyway...I am tired again, so I am going to try and get some sleep, at least I went to bed at 9pm tonight so maybe that will help with waking up....oh yeah for babies and yeah for cooler blogs because of them...yeah how about my new pregnancy ticker...it is so cool it shows you how big the baby is getting....oh good times....good times indeed....:) I have been going through my pictures lately and have found some dang cute ones like the one above...

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Your blog looks fantastic!! I am going to copy your ticker! I agree, the last trimester is so uncomfortable, I hope you can get some good rest.