Living and Authentic life

Monday, June 30, 2008

The last week






Well things have been busy since I got out of the field, and of course they would, it my life, it is always busy right now....and I forgot my camera in the field, so no new field pictures....I will see if I can find an old one, the field was so great, only 6 clients and super mellow, it is really hot out right now, but with the right gear it is easy to beat the intense heat, and the staff I worked with were super psyched to have me out, it is always nice to feel appreciated at work....anyways I came home and got huge smiles from my boys...they missed me and it is always nice to feel missed as a mother...Shad did great with the boys with the help of my mom and the he is always super appreciative of me once I get back realizing how much work it is to have 2 boys under 2....anyway so I got home on Monday and had to do a bunch of stuff for Matt, had Tuesday to lounge around and then wed, Thurs, Friday (evening) and most of Saturday I was watching Matt's kids for him while his wife Steph was out of town, now mind you my day mostly consisted of swimming in the pool and playing games and playing on their playground, but it can get a little exhausting keeping 4 kids entertained while keeping a tiny happy at the same time, kids get bored easy in the summer....then on Saturday evening I went up to Cedar with Dem to Shad's family reunion and didn't get home till midnight, the family reunion was fun...needless to say we were at church late today...I was tired. I have another test this upcoming Friday and we are blessing Taren in church on Sunday....someone please tell me to freakin take some stuff off my plate....I need to SLOW down...anyway I still feel totally blessed and live a great life, I just happen to be doing a lot with that life right now....one more month of school and then I am done with my under-grad....Hooray....Bri I hope Caleb comes soon....I am excited to see what he looks like :) Enjoy the fun pictures, one is of me and Tae at the splash pad and park, it is one of his favorite things to do right now...and some recent ones of Taren...

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute pictures! Wish we could be with you for the blessing of Taren. We will be thinking of you guys! Can't wait to see pictures!