Living and Authentic life

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am tired....

Well it has been awhile...I am wiped out and starting to get sick, I am trying to nip it in the bud before it gets worse...which means more rest, and letting go of some things....so I think I am going to be released as mia maid advisor and then we are going to say goodbye to mony....we both like her, but with Shad not being able to jog or do anything like that for at least 4 months, I don't want to be the one mainly in charge of her and having to exercise her....anyway I don't think we are ready for a dog commitment anyway...we need a fenced in yard first....with those two things off my plate life should be a little easier....:) With Shad down I find myself way busy....so I may be a sparse blogger for awhile....

1 comments:

Bri!!! said...

Ah, I've missed your blogs. You should get Shad to blog LOL.