Living and Authentic life

Monday, June 16, 2008

Crazy Days....


Well today was Father's day where I honor and celebrate having the BEST dad in the world....a dad who was always there for me and truely expressed his love for me, a day to honor my husband Shad and the wonderful dad he has been and continues to be to our wonderful boys.....and it was also my sister Kristen's birthday as well as one of my dearest friends and family member's Demeree's birthday, her and Kp share the same birthday, so we rallied up to vegas to celebrate and have some fun since Kp lives there and some of her co-workers were throwing her a party. It was fun and I got to meet some really cool people....:)Now I am home late, ready to feed my baby and get ready for my crazy week, I have some work to do, and I need to study for my test to take by thursday so I can go into the field for the first time this year....should be interesting...:)

1 comments:

em kawasaki said...

Sounds like you are busy! But I am also glad to hear that you still love life and love to have fun. That is the Jenni I remember! Congratulations on your second son. Two is an adjustment but it is also twice the love.