Living and Authentic life

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Winds of Change......





Well I feel like I am about to turn a huge corner on my life....great and fun changes are coming my way! I have decided to start working full-time starting October 13. I love that Second Nature Entrada has created a job for me that works for me. I get to work Monday-Thursday in the field and do mentoring, I will be available to both instructor shifts so they can all utalize my skills out in the field and then I will come out fairly early on Thursday by 11 or noon and spend a half day in the office updating the field directors on the instructors and talking about instructor development and then doing my own paperwork! I love the schedule and feel so blessed that the company I have spent so many years working for appreciates me! I know I will have to adjust to working every week, but 4 days on and 3 days off is better than 8 days on 6 days off. I am so glad my hard work there has paid off, now I get to do a job I love and within a year Shad and I are mainly debt free except for the home! How cool is that! and then when I decide to go to graduate school here in the near future, I won't have to work if I don't want to because we will be financially set! What a great blessed life we live.....so I know I will miss my boys, I always do! However, the great thing and why I feel even more blessed is that when they are not with me, they will be with Shad, and if they can't be with either of us....they are going to be with my dear sweet cousin Cami! Yeah...so no matter what they are with family. She has said she would be willing to watch them the days that Shad is going to be working and I am gone, so overall they will only have to spend 10 days a month in daycare, and that daycare is pretty much cousin FUN! How lucky did I get! Ok its not luck...just blessed, I am truly grateful! So that is the plan, work for a year, get out of debt, find a graduate program, take the GRE in the next year and get ready to eventually get my masters degree and become a therapist. I feel like I am moving towards my personal legend. Each step along the way has held so many wonderful lessons and I get to continue to grow and learn about myself. Whoohoo for life and learning! I have some long term plans and a desire to have my own center for healing, eventually go to massage therapy school and some other things, and I used to be in such a rush to get there and now I find myself savoring my time and living more in the present. I know I will get to where I want to be as long as I let the Savior be an example and let Heavenly Father guide me to continue to heal myself and be an instrument in his hands. I love the gospel, I love my sweet unconditionally loving family who continues to support and be there for me...I am humbled often at the love and gratitude I feel for them, what a gift and blessing they have been and are in my life. I am excited to see my new nephew this thanksgiving season, I got the time off for that...don't want to miss seeing his beautiful face...he will be born on Oct 9! Yeah! So like I said what a great life, as the year begins to wrap up I feel so blessed and so excited to move forward with all the great things this adventure on earth has in store for our family! Thank you to all my friends and family who share this wonderful journey with me! I love ya!

1 comments:

Bri!!! said...

I'm so glad you are excited about everything going on. It's so great that your boys will be with Dad, or other family when you are gone. That is a blessing. I'm not a big fan of daycare that isn't family. How is 2N doing anyway with the economy the way it is? I'm excited for you to be out there. That sounds like a great schedule.