Living and Authentic life

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I LOVE my job!






Well there you go, I have started working full time, and so far I absolutely love my schedule and what I do, I get to see both instructor teams and help both, I get to be home every weekend and I get to focus on mentoring which I still really love! So its great, I have been able to spend tons of time with the boys this weekend and it is nice to be doing something for myself and our family during the week. :) I feel really blessed to be able to do this and get myself ready for graduate school here in the next year or two....its even getting cold in the field and its no big deal to me because I only have to weather it for 4 days! And the boys were great with Cami this week, so I think it is going to go well. :) More Halloween preview pictures...yeah Tae wanted to try on Taren's costume...I couldn't resist! :)

1 comments:

Bri!!! said...

They are so dang cute. I love that Taegyn wanted to try on Taren's costume.