Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have been Tagged by Laura....


So this is a new one. The game is you go to your pictures and open up the 4th folder and upload the 4th picture then tell about it!

Ok so this picture was around the time we had gotten a bunch of clothes from Nate, and this lion outfit came with it, as soon as he saw it, he only wanted to wear that, it didn't matter what outfit he had on underneath, lion was over the top, this lasted for weeks, when finally it magically disapeared...imagine that....my favorite was when we went to walmart one day and he had it on, he got all kinds of attention, mind you this was at the end of Febuary so no Halloween in sight...it was great, he was also eating some chocolate in this picture so it looks like it could be Halloween, gotta love cute kids! They make my life so full of joy!

I tag Bri, Kp, Mary, Kristy and Cami

1 comments:

Laura said...

He cracks me up!!! Little boy's are so funny!!!