Living and Authentic life

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HOME again....

Well I am out of the field once again...I sure do feel like I have been working a lot lately, and it is paying off...literally....we are finally catching up on all of our bills and torn ACL and having a baby bills....GOOD TIMES! It is worth it! I love coming home and seeing my sweet boys...I get such big smiles and hugs....I have decided that as much as I would like to make it to at least 8 months nursing, that I will probley only make it to 6...my milk is so low even now and that is with taking a supplement that is supposed to help boost it...so I am still going to try...but not be too upset if I only make it to 6 months....on another note...I had a great time in the field, I always get such positive feedback about how much I am helping those I work with, and lately I have worked with some really fun people...it makes working and camping and staying away from my boys a little easier....Taren is now rolling over and Taegyn well he is as curious and busy as ever and soo much fun! I am glad to not have school right now, and I do feel like when I am not in the field I am still working a lot doing stuff for Matt, I have mulled around working full time again soon and that may happen sooner than later now....we will see! All around I look at my life and feel so blessed. I have a great husband and 2 amazing boys...I have met some really great new friends and reconnected with old ones...I love my job when I mentor and I LOVE playing with my boys! Life is good, it can't hurt that my favorite season of the year is coming up, it is already in provo, but takes longer to get here in st. george.... and that would be FALL! The smell, the colors of the trees the nice cool weather that is neither too hot or too cold....I LOVE IT, plus you get to wear hoodies and cute jackets....my main staple fall wear! I am also super grateful at the progress we have made on the house so far, slowly but surely....well its late, and I couldn't sleep before and now i feel like I could...I will not miss windy flappy keep me up all night tarps tonight....tonight I get soft, warm bed cuddling up to the man I love most! :)

1 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad your back! Give me a call and we will have you guys over for some killer fish taco's!