Living and Authentic life

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whoa its been too long!!!





Hello....I have taken way to long to update this blog...and its funny...it does not have to take that long and I have just not made the time for it....so I am going to try and do it at least 2 times a month. ok so update since febuary.....well I made it through another winter in the field and boy am I glad all the snow is GONE!! I sure hope that is my last winter ever doing 8 days in a row in the field.....we got so much snow in the field this year again!! Wish I had taken some pictures around the fire pit, the snow was so ridiculous...it would take 2-3 hours to set up camp and get enough wood to burn, and then you spend the rest of the day drying all the wood by the fire.....whew...glad that is over. So whats going on with the rest of the time? Well I am still trying to figure out grad school and I think I have finally settled on getting an Psychiatric Nurse Practioner degree.....which means...I have to get ANOTHER bachelor's degree and become a nurse, then go to grad school to get the APRN degree....BUT once I get it I will be able to have my own prescriptive practice, and after that I will go for a Ph.D. or a Psy.D. and be able to do everything in the practice I eventually want to which is med management, testing and counseling....pretty awesome, and I am in the long haul with school. So that is me and school. Hoping to be able to work at Second Nature Entrada while doing some of this schooling stuff, but not be in the field for 8 days in a row...since school is impossible to do with that schedule. The boys...they are BUSY!! and I love the age they are at!! Tae asks so many funny questions and of course Taren has to do everything he does...if Tae is eating at the table, Taren has to as well, no high chair for him! They love playing in the dirt, in the water and climb all sorts of things. I am glad our family loves doing things in nature because those boys LOVE to be outside!! We love our lives and feel blessed and hopefully some cool changes are coming up ahead here!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like you've revamped your school plan requiring ANOTHER bachelors degree, but I'm sure you'll make it work out splendidly!