Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PERU and more


Ok seriously I want to write on this more often. Really not since JUNE! Geez...well of course so much has happened in a little over 2 months. Let me start with I GOT A NEW JOB! Pretty much the one I have wanted for a long time. I get to work with the clinical department at Entrada where I have been working for a long time and be Matt's therapy assistant. I LOVE IT! It is so amazing to be doing the work I LOVE. I don't get tired ever of doing therapy in the field...ok I do if there are over 10 kids...but I still smile when I think about my job and my life. OK....THEN I went to PERU for 2 weeks with travel days added onto that, so was gone for 17 days total. It was SO neat to be part of another culture and cultivated in me the desire to become fluent in spanish. I want to return and travel some more and would like to be able to hold my own with the language. Next time I want to bring Shad, he would have loved being there. Everything I did I thought....Shad would love this, Shad would love that....so definently bringing him to south america sometime. We stayed with a family who also has a healing center. We ate so healthy and clean and just overall had an amazing time. I went with my best buddy Jessica who is phenomenal to travel with and we laughed so hard sometimes I started crying. We created lots of fun memories, made some great relationships and had an experience of a lifetime. The boys are busy and growing. Taren is going through the terrible two phase. Hopefully that ends soon! The picture is there latest sleeping arrangement. Once we leave the room Tae goes down and sleeps with Taren, so cute I had to sneak snap this picture. Hopefully I update this more often!

0 comments: