Living and Authentic life

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dang its been awhile, I have been a slacker!!


Ok I admit it, I have been a huge blogger slacker!! So my last post was in december and here we are approaching the end of Febuary. Not a ton has happened....ok well some significant changes may be happening soon, but I can't talk about those yet...so I will talk about the boys....growing up fast! Taren is talking a lot these days, he is saying full sentences and can pretty much tell me whatever he needs and have little conversations...how about he weighs 29 lbs and Tae weighs 31 ;) One day I think he is going to beat up on his older brother, it is like my brother Spencer against Shad....they got this big plastic container from our friend Lisa and they call it their bazooka....but Taren says Gakooka...its so cute! Tae has become a puzzle master, he loves doing them and he does 50 peice ones....Taren has to do everything Tae is doing and it is fun to watch them play and tackle each other around the house. We went to the park the other day and I was sitting under a tree watching them, Tae is not shy at all, he ran right up to the dad that was there with his daughters and said....Man, look at my shoes....Man chase me.....it was hilarious, he says really funny things. He tells me when I get back from work he missed me and gives me huge hugs!! I can't believe that Taren will be 2 soon!! So I am still in the field working, and the winter has been brutal, tons of snow...but hopefully its a shorter one and spring comes quickly. Shad is still doing back up and we are content for now. We both had our birthdays and turned 31....It feels like I am not getting any older...maybe that will change after 35...for now I feel super young still!! Well that is it for now. Valentines day was fun, I got Shad a massage and bio shock, an x box game, super weird one by the way....and I got a new braclet!! Life is great for us all!

2 comments:

Carol-Sutarooni said...

I came across your beautiful blog and just wanted you to know that although it is beautiful to look at, it is hard to read. If you use such a fancy background, you need to have more contrast for the text.

Of course my own blog is only text, so it is possible to be too plain too. LOL.

Carol

Miss Blondie said...

Hi I was wondering if you could follow me on my blog I am new too blogger.com was just trying too get thing's going ... My blog is A beauty blog. Thank you.