Living and Authentic life

Monday, August 18, 2008

Time to catch up.....





Well so much has happened and I stay so flippin busy that I get behind on how things are going for us....I just got out of the field, but before that we went to Idaho, so here are some pictures of us on the horses.....we played softball on saturday with my uncle and were having a great time...well about 3 games in a guy on our team thought it would be fun to throw some fast pitches at them, kp said she would catch for me, well I threw a few pitches and I knew that was a bad idea from the start....I hadn't warmed up, I haven't pitched in awhile so my first few were crazy, I finally threw one right down the middle, and the other team was complaining, not seeing any fun in it....so I decided to stop...and right then I should have told Kp to get up, she was crouching down, because I was going to do a slow pitch, she saw I was but it was a crappy pitch, so she thought the guy wouldn't swing...well he did and foul tipped it right into her face....needless to say she ended up with 11 stitches....the game was no fun after that....then later we had a great fight that ended up with us both having some great clarity about each other and our relationship and really helped us get closer....so that was Idaho for ya...It was fun driving and chatting with my mom and my sister. I was grateful that my mom watched the boys while I went horse back riding and then horse back riding again when Kp came back from the hospital. So there you go....good times....well we also finally finished all the mudding and taping and painting downstairs....Shad picked wonderful colors and I will take some pictures after everything is moved back into place to show you how awesome it all looks! We are doing well, I am working more at Second Nature Entrada and loving it, still helping out Matt as his personal and testing assistant, and loving watching our boys grow up, Taren is getting bigger everyday, and Taegyn is just around the corner from talking sentences....it is so fun to have them in our lives and they keep us busy busy busy....glad to be getting a break from school, but come January it is nose to the books to study for the GRE, take it in the spring and then find a graduate program. I really can't believe the end of the year is almost here....what happened to 2008? I mean geez this year has flown by....its surreal to think I was pregnant back in April and had a baby that month, Taren seems so much bigger and older that that....more later!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I think Tarin is really suppose to be mine! He is so freakin cute!!! Geez no more softball for you! Your gonna kill somebody!

... said...

Yo what is up! I had no idea you had a blog! I am glad I am a good stalker and found you! By the way this is Krystal Sorensen, anyways, we have a blog to it is dksorensen.blogspot.com check it out!

Mary said...

Jen sounds like you have had lots of fun!! Those pics are way cute. Kids grow up so fast and life goes by way too fast. We need to get together soon!!

Bri!!! said...

OK, so I LOVE that pic of Taren sucking his fingers. SO CUTE!