Living and Authentic life

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tae turns 2




Ok it happened awhile ago, but I never wrote about it...so I am now, my sweet oldest boy turned 2 on August 2! I was in the field that day...it was a saturday, but we had a plan to celebrate when I got out of the field, well Shad being the cheater that he is...took him to dairy queen with his mom and he got the treat of his choice and had a blast, I have no pictures.....of that moment....I called him when I was in the field and missed him a lot that day! So when I got out, my cousin Cami and I planned a birthday dinner at their house and we had a wonderful meal of elk roast and birthday cupcakes! So here are the pictures! I can't believe sometimes it has been 2 years. Tae is so much fun to be around and really turning a corner on his talking and his awareness about things in life. It is fun watching him grow. I absolutely LOVE being his mom! What a blast! :) As you can see he was a little wary of the candle....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun (yeah, I said it) to have a two year old--Glad Taegyn could join the club.