Living and Authentic life

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well there you go....


So time flys...that is all there is to it...time freakin' flys! I can't believe I am halfway through March! Taren is almost 1! Things are going very well for our little family. I recently just finished up applying for Grad school at the U of U....and work is great...Shad is off on a fun trip with Matt visiting all kinds of Harley stores and...going to NBA games...he is in heaven...I am home having a very restful weekend, reading cool books and playing with the boys...They are growing up quick, recently Shad and I have decided Tae is ready for a bed...no more crib, when he gets back we are going to transform his crib into a bed....hopefully he stays in it! He is saying the cutest things these days...he will take off his diaper to go on the toilet and run around saying I am a naked boy! So funny! I love them both so much and feel so lucky to have them in our lives. On another note, I recently have had this huge pull to visit South America...namely Peru...I am working out the details of the trip in the next couple of weeks, but it definently is going to happen and I am so excited, there are a couple of people at work who have gone and I have been reading a cool book called the cosmic serpent. I have been wanting to create some alone time for awhile now, where I can just be ME....not a mom, wife, sister, daughter, full time worker, student...etc....just ME. I want to create my own solo experince, spend time in the Amazon jungle and create healing/balance/and detoxing...detoxing in every form...so as I began searching...I have found the neatest information, and had some really cool intuitive experiences in directing my search for getting to Peru. I would go at the end of May sometime, I will take that whole month off since Cami is having her baby and working won't really be an option, because she won't be able to watch the boys....maybe kp will come down and help Shad while i am gone...I am so excited....this truely has become a year of such growth and exploration all while raising these two fantastic boys....more later! I will try and blog more often now that we have the laptop....:) Here is a fun Picture of Shad when he went to the Christmas party this last year...

2 comments:

lynsie said...

When I was little we always had nannies, since my mom was a widow and had to work. Anways, one of my favorite ones was from Peru. She was so imaginative and I honestly thought she had magical powers. Granted, I was pretty young, but still I think you will love Peru, maybe even find it Magical!! We miss and love you guys. We were supposed to come down there this week but instead I am having surgery. Darn the luck! We will get together soon. Hugs and kisses, Lynsie

Bri!!! said...

I LOVE that pic of all the boys. Shad looks so handsome.

Peru is a very cool place. Ashlee and Tanner went there while I was on my mission. I was very jealous they went without me. If you are going by yourself please be very careful.