Living and Authentic life

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tae's new favorite....




So we have moved from Buzz Lightyear being the favorite to SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! Yes you heard me....WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA.....SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!.......He LOVES it, wants to watch it all the time, we record some just so we can turn it on if we need to because it is not on the tv....we changed his whole crib from Nemo to Sponge Bob, and since his wall is painted like an ocean, it will be easy to decorate the wall with sponge bob instead of Nemo, he has pulled off all the nemo wall stickers anyway....Good times, we got a huge sponge bob pillow hence the picture, and the other day he put his arms around it and said "I love him..." so dang cute! He is quite the talker...he pretty much understands everything I say to him...we have conversations and I am blown away by the words he knows and things he understands....I feel like it happened over night...He has decided for the most part to #2 on the potty, but won't keep his diapers dry....he still has some time before he is 3...I am hoping by 3 he figures it all out, I may have to let him run around in wet pants till he decides to do it all on the potty! anyway....enjoy the pics! :)

0 comments: