Living and Authentic life

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time never stops moving......Tae turns 3






Well the 4th of July has come and gone, we had a great time with Shad's sister and mom, we swam, watched movies and ate good food....:) and now its already August and Taegyn has turned 3! I can't believe at times how fast my life is going by, and how quickly my babies are growing up....We had a big party for Taegyn for his 3rd birthday, it was a lamb roast, Shad picked up the live lamb and then dressed it down, slow cooked it all day long and we ate it by 8pm sunday night....we had a lot of people from work come and other friends and family it was great! Roberto and Matt were celebrated as well, we made it the party for the Leos! and we ate a lamb...very fitting, anyway I can't believe he's 3. He is so big and saying so much more and doing so much more...and he's his brothers protector its so cute! I will post more about it later and wanted to share these now....;)

7 comments:

lynsie said...

haha, lion and lamb... love it! your blog is so pretty! i love it! that lamb roast sounds like it was a blast. we miss and love you guys! xoxo

Laura said...

I'm sad we missed it. My boys had the worst colds Sunday. We miss you guys we need to hang out!

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the boots are all over 190 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 170 dollars everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that particular make. The prices for the boots are approximately 170 bucks on every page. But for all I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 240 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?