Living and Authentic life

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taren Turns ONE!




So I have been a blog slacker lately! I have promised pics of Taren turning one and here they are! What a fun day. We had such a fun time with family! I gave Taren his own big peice of cake and he REALLY enjoyed it. He got a few toys and some cute new outfits from Grandma K and Grandpa Pool, and some bath toys from Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen. Taren is starting to say more words...small simple ones, he really is a quick learner, wants to be doing everything Taegyn does. I think he will be walking soon. Taegyn on the other hand....Geez this kid is exploding with personality! He is talking in full sentences, he tells me what he likes, doesn't like, won't hardly eat...will climb out of his crib, will tell me what he wants to watch on TV, or if he wants to play outside and what he wants to do outside....we fight aliens that enter the house....act like monkeys and dance dance dance when its party time, he wants the light on low before he goes to bed to keep the bad guys out and well I could go on and on and on....we love our boys and feel lucky to have been blessed with such amazing spirits! Still waiting on grad school info and working lots until then, we are in a good spot, life is great! Enjoy the pics, Tae also went on his first Easter egg hunt.....got LOTS of candy needless to say, it was fun!

1 comments:

Mary said...

How fun and what cute boys you have. I always knew you would be a fun playing mom. That's why you got 2 boys cuz you know how to keep them happy!!