Living and Authentic life

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween...The real deal....






Ok I know I posted a Halloween preview, now here are the real deal pictures taken the day of, yes Taegyn had a blast, at first he struggled with the concept of not eating each piece of candy immediately once they were placed in his bucket....however he quickly caught on and each time he got another piece he was thrilled, it happened at each house....trick or treating has NEVER been more fun, I mean I know that is ME saying that, but seriously as much fun as I had trick or treating my whole life, I can't say any of my own experiences with this holiday have ever been as fun as what I saw and experienced that night with my wonderful 2 year old, his faces of delight at each house...sigh...I took mental pictures all night....and Taren did so good in the stroller too....one lady walked by and said...oh what a cute pumpkin....Hello people he is clearly a nemo fish.....:)We went with some of our good friends Josh and Laura so I included a picture of the pretty princess and wonder woman! I really wish I had a picture of Josh...his costume, especially the mask was so great!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good Times! That was such a fun night! You guy's are so much fun!

Bri!!! said...

Ahhh fun. Your kids look so cute, and you looked HOT! You are looking so great. I'm glad you had a blast.

Bri