Living and Authentic life

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Taegyn's new favorite toy!

For his first birthday Taegyn got leap frog barn, you can put a horse, a sheep, a duck and a pig, you also can put the front and back of the animals and mix them up, the little frog on the top plays banjo songs, so every so often I hear..."she'll be coming around the mountain when she comes....." and "you made a match, look what you've done...you've made a match, hear a horse sound...." in a little kid melody, oh the little frog also plays "banjo on my knee" and "the farmer and the dale..." he plays and plays and plays, then pulls off all the magnents off the fridge, the end of my day always ends with putting the DVD's back on the shelf, putting his books back on the shelf, restocking the tuperware cupboard (it is just for him, since he can't break anything and he pulls everything out) and putting all the magnents back on the fridge...Oh what I life, I love that little guy....at least he doesn't have a popper...:)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is him eating his yummy birthday cake, he threw up later....but I am sure it was worth it...:)

0 comments: