

Well I was updating my blog and changing things around and found a picture I LOVE, this is one of my favorite days in the whole world, riding this amazing horse was SO MUCH FUN! This is an FPS registered Fresian horse, worth around $150,000 to $250,000. They are amazing big gentle animals. This was one of my bridal pictures! Such an amazing time and day to remember. I wanted to share....as well as some wedding photos...would love to see all of your special day and a wedding pic or two if you can find them!!!
Hitting Up The Beach
-
The Nielsons hit up the Outer Banks today.
The day began with Mama Kwans for fish tacos, then of course
we hit up one of the million candy stores for lico...
5 days ago

1 comments:
Ah yes, the Fresian! Good idea to repost these wedding pics--you look beautiful!
Post a Comment