
So I went into the field last minute for 4 days from Tuesday to Friday, it was great as usual, lots of fun and overall pretty easy....I have lots to say and catch up about....but I am tired and at least wanted to post a fun picture and let everone know a great blog is shortly coming....:) This is Taren eating one of his first official solid food meals...they grow up soo fast!
Mind-Blowing
-
This evening, Christian and I met up with our good friends, C & E
and we served in the temple together.
The temple is across from Costco, so of course we we...
5 days ago

1 comments:
He is so freaking cute! I got a chance to 'hang' with him for a while @ Mattix's party the other day! SUCH A PIMP! I'll have one as long as it's just like him! Nice work!
Post a Comment