So this morning when I went to get Tae up.....Here is what I saw.....he had gotten is leg through the crib bars....and his knee now won't go back through...so he was stuck this morning, well I didn't know how to get him out and every time I tried I was hurting him....so I called in Shad, and he came and magically got Tae out without hurting him, YEAH for DADDY'S...here are some pictures and some fun words that Tae is saying now while we were waiting for Daddy....:)
Mind-Blowing
-
This evening, Christian and I met up with our good friends, C & E
and we served in the temple together.
The temple is across from Costco, so of course we we...
5 days ago

2 comments:
Been there done that! Kids do the strangest things!
SO CUTE! I love how is says rock. I can't believe how grown up he is. It's so cute he was just hanging out waiting for Dad to rescue him.
Post a Comment