
Well here I am up and feeding my baby, I think he has got a little sinus infection....it sucks when babies get sick.....He has been having a hard time breathing so I think I may take him to the insta care this morning, I would rather wait until he can see his pediatriction, but he seems to be getting worse.....other than being in zombie ville, I am doing great! the weather is officially hotter here, so summer is officially here...I am getting my road bike tuned up this week so next week (my 6 week post baby date) I can start riding, I want to start training for a duathlon in the fall, run/bike/run.....it should be fun. I also decided I want to get in the best shape of my life...so summer is going to be a lot of fun with lots of activity, I am hoping by the end of July I am where I want to be body wise and ready to race....I have 3 classes left and begin working in the field again at the end of June....I am excited, this is a fun time of year. I am also helping Demeree with her kids, she has started to work full time so I watch them for her! I am thinking of selling our car and buying a used van...I know people I said I would never be a van owner, but SUV's these days are too expensive to drive and I want more room in a vehicle so van......here I come soon! Shad has a game today and he gets to start and the coach told him he has earned a starting position....good for him...he is having a blast with this team, I am glad he has found something that gets him excited about being fit.....life is good, even when you live in zombie ville...:)
Hitting Up The Beach
-
The Nielsons hit up the Outer Banks today.
The day began with Mama Kwans for fish tacos, then of course
we hit up one of the million candy stores for lico...
5 days ago

1 comments:
YAY FOR ROAD BIKING! Very cool. Tell Shad I'm proud of him. It's so great to find something to motivate you to work out. That is why I loved training for races. It gives purpose to the pain. Love ya.
Bri
Post a Comment